The announcement by the Ontario government on May 1, 2020 stated that a number of businesses were allowed to reopen or prepare to do so.
The businesses eligible to re-open May 4th, had only the weekend to prepare and make the necessary adjustments to meet the province’s requirements. In most cases, the stipulations required companies to provide curbside pick-up, contactless delivery or appointment-only visits. The majority of SMB were completely unprepared and lacked the necessary know-how, systems, processes and online capabilities to operate under these circumstances.
As some learned, it’s easier than you think to establish your business online. Our in-house development team can deliver on all of your requirements. We integrate with any standard processors and can accommodate custom payment gateway integrations with any legacy system, POS, CRM, manufacturing system & more.
We offer solutions for all businesses, B2B or B2C:
- Basic Order Processing & Checkout
- Automated or Online Order Form
- NEW Online Retail Stores & Operations
- Customized Payment Processing
- Curbside / Delivery Schedulers
These tailored solutions can be set up in a short amount of time and you always have the ability to make adjustments as regulations change or more efficient ways to conduct business emerge.
The full list of businesses that can now operate include:
- Garden centres and nurseries with curbside pick-up and delivery only;
- Lawn care and landscaping;
- Additional essential construction projects
- Automatic and self-serve car washes;
- Auto dealerships, open by appointment only;
- Golf courses may prepare their courses for the upcoming season, but are not yet open to the public;
- Marinas may also begin preparations for the recreational boating season by servicing boats and other watercraft and placing boats in the water
If your business wasn’t included, it’s likely you’ll learn more in the coming days. Take advantage of the time you have now to evolve your business online so you’ll be fully prepared.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about getting your business online,
don’t hesitate to contact us.
idig Marketing is a full-service digital agency that generates meaningful website traffic and drives high value leads to your organization. By optimizing organic content with paid advertising our custom methodology includes hosting, eCommerce and online security.